If you are a current student at Stanford, we’d love to have you come out and ski with us! Skiers of all levels and abilities are welcome, even if you’ve never raced before. You can come check us out at the activities fair or at our informational BBQ that we have at the beginning of fall quarter. The deadline for submitting dues and paperwork will be sometime at the end of October, but if you want to join after that you still can, you’ll just have to buy your own season’s pass. Feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com with any questions you have about joining.
And if you’re still on the fence about joining even after all that, here are ten easy reasons to join ski team:
- Access to a sweet Tahoe cabin from December to May
- Discounted no-blackout pass to Squaw Valley and Alpine Meadows
- Killer pro-form deals on top notch equipment
- Excellent coaching that will help you improve no matter what level you are
- Become part of our epic mountain family
- Race/hang out with UC Berkeley, UC Davis, SNC, UNR, and other teams
- The best luaus and middle school dance parties around
- Have a blast winter quarter while the rest of your friends study in the rain
- Travel to places like Mammoth and Sun Valley for regionals and nationals
- Non-stop shenanigans year-round!